City Community Care Incorporated (referred to as CCC, ‘we’ or ‘us’) ABN 60 547 856 906 is registered Charity and its brands, undertakings, and related entities.
What kinds of personal information does CCC collect and hold and how does CCC collect it?
We will be collecting the following typers Personal Information directly from you:
- Contact details;
- Banking information and/or payment details;
- Any Personal Information required for the processing of forms, queries, or feedback on our services; and
- Sensitive Information which may be included in the above.
What is the purpose of collecting this information?
We are collecting your Personal Information for the following reasons:
- Rostering for our various charitable undertakings;
- Receipt and processing of payments, enquiries, or feedback;
- Provision of our services to you;
- Improvement of our services;
- Direct communication with you; and
- Compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
Non provision of information:
If you do not provide us with the above information we will not be able to provide you with some of our services. Additionally if you choose to not provide your Personal Information to us we may not be able to respond to your enquiries, process your payments, or provide you with the most accurate information available.
Sharing of information:
We share your information with various service providers we contract with. This information could be shared with service providers who are located overseas for this purpose. Furthermore your Personal Information may be shared with various regulators as required by law and regulation.
At any time you can request access, correction, or deletion of your Personal Information which we hold. You can do so by contacting us in the following ways
Mail: Privacy Officer, City Community Care Inc., St Stephens Church, 197 Macquarie St. Sydney, NSW 2000